Hey everyone, I’m sure you’re out doing your last minute shopping for Christmas even though you thought you had everything you needed already, lol. Well you can have all of that last minute crazy because I don’t have the bandwidth aka patience to deal with the traffic and the non social distancers’ out and about today!
Instead, I’m sitting at the house with Jordy B listening to my favorite Christmas songs. Here’s a list of my favorite Christmas songs below.
- Fantasia -” What Christmas means to Me”
- Chris Brown – “This Christmas”
- Mariah Carey – “All I want for Christmas”
- Eartha Kitt – “Santa Baby”
- Boyz II Men – “Let it Snow’
- Luther Vandross – “O Come All Ye Faithful
- Whitney Houston – ” Joy to the World”
- TLC – “Very Christmas”
- Nat King Cole – “The Christmas Song”
- Mariah Carey – “O Holy Night”
I was going to binge watch Christmas movies while eating Christmas cookies because I read they cancel each other out but a friend of mine advised me against it. I guess you can’t believe everything you read on the internet, lol. I guess I should go finish wrapping gifts and make cookies with Jordy B for 🎅.
Before I go, I want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 2020 was a beast to many of us so don’t forget to check on those who lost loved ones and those who may not be able to spend Christmas with their loved ones due to the pandemic. Also, remember that Jesus is the REASON for the season. Until next time…..